Lean Six Black Belt Virtual Training
Investing in our employees as we drive continuous improvement throughout our organization remains foundational. The capability to identify, organize and lead projects as well as drive out waste in our manufacturing and office processes is fundamental to growth, efficiency, safety and quality. This professional development training will provide the necessary skills and tools for us to continue to thrive even during challenging times.
This 15-day training will be presented in a live virtual workshop format; hands-on with real-life simulations and examples. Each participant will be required to complete a Lean Six class project that provides immediate application and results! These projects typically return 5 to 20 times the training investment in less than one year.
- Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Lean-Six OpX Practitioners & CI Facilitators
- A minimum of 5 participants are required in order to begin the training.
Training / Session Outline:
- 08/04/22 – Introduction to Lean Principles, Strategies & Techniques (8 Wastes)
- 08/11/22 – Kaizen Events (Plan, Conduct & Follow Up)
- 08/18/22 – 6S Workplace Organization Kaizen
- 08/25/22– Root Cause & Corrective Action (8D)
- 09/01/22 – Lean Daily Management (SQDC)
- 09/08/22 – Six Sigma – DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- 09/15/22 – Kanban Pull Systems (PFEP)
- 09/22/22 – Continuous Flow (Cellular Layouts)
- 09/29/22 – Quick Changeover (SMED)
- 10/06/22 – Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM)
- 10/13/22 – Lean Leader / Facilitator / Coach (LFC)
- 10/20/22 – The Eight Steps of Value Stream Management (VSM)
- 10/27/22 – Six Sigma – Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- 11/03/22 – Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture (Kata)
- 11/10/22 – Lean-Six Transformation / Leading the Lean-Six Journey
Why Go-Lean-Six Belt Certificate Boot Camp?
- Our workshops are designed from years of successful operations and business experience and are built on the Toyota Production System Model for a firm foundation.
- These fifteen workshops build on each other, from introduction (Yellow Belt) to more advanced methods and topics (Green Belt & Black Belt) relevant to: Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Lean-Six OpX Practitioners & CI Facilitators
- The Bootcamp is applicable to a wide variety of businesses including healthcare, engineering, manufacturing and other industries.
- Virtual training often provides a forum to focus on the learning experience, benchmark other companies, and share lessons learned.
- Workshops are interactive and include simulations, projects with hands-on demonstrations. They are designed to be immediately applicable to your needs.
- Go-Lean-Six Consulting LLC is local and experienced. Follow on support is available.
DATE & TIME:
- Begins on August 4, 2022 and will run for 15 consecutive weeks
- This training will be held virtually, each Thursday from 8:00am-4:00pm
* Training Reimbursement:
Manufacturers interested in participating in this program may be eligible for training reimbursement funds through MD MEP’s EARN Program:
- Receive $1,000 reimbursement upon completion of the course for each participant you register.
For more information or to determine if you qualify for reimbursement, please contact:
About the Instructor:
6 Sigma & LEAN Process Improvement Consultant
David Hanan is a Six Sigma Certified Master Black Belt from Lehigh University and LEAN process improvement consultant with more than 35 years of manufacturing engineering, management, and improvement consulting experience. He has trained & mentored numerous green and black belt waves through certification (Motorola based version), as well as, facilitated teams using the DMAIC process in understanding and solving difficult problems. David also has many years of implementing and training using core LEAN tools of VSM, SMED, and 5S+S.
David’s experience includes work at Ingersoll-Rand and consulting with over 50 different companies throughout the range of continuous process to discrete industries using both LEAN and 6 Sigma tools to improve and optimize operations. His 6 Sigma skill set includes the basic root cause problem-solving tools, higher level MSA, capability, t-tests, and regression, and process optimization using many different DOE tools. Other skills include the standard LEAN toolset, A3/SQDC, ERP mapping, selection, & implementation, plant layout, and simultaneous engineering.
David enjoys facilitating diverse, cross-functional teams through discovery to the solution using a variety of different tools to get the team to think differently about their processes.