Driving Alignment, Opportunity and
Results through a Single Voice for Manufacturers
A Quarterly Event for Manufacturing Decision Makers
The Maryland Manufacturers Collaborative, a gathering of manufacturers, will support industry so they can contribute to a new voice which will help promote our collective work in unprecedented ways, securing Maryland’s position as the nation’s industrial leader. In an effort to continue to push the collaborative forward, we have partnered with the MD MEP to better align resources and help execute on ideas, messaging and actions identified by the collective.
Maryland manufacturing is aligned for success (on a global level):
- Maryland is centrally located in the middle of the world’s most commercially vibrant regions with brilliant labor and infrastructure
- Home of the largest parcel of industrial land in North America with a deep-water port.
- More than 40% of the U.S. population is within a 10-hour drive of the greater Baltimore region.
- Additional resources and assets with Washington DC, renewed Colleges and Universities and federal labs,
- Maryland’s manufacturing industry should BE our nations model for manufacturing.
Now is the time, for us to work collaboratively, engage in conversations to breed success together with a focused team approach. To find our voice which resonates and captures the attention of Maryland’s politicians and policymakers and communicate the value and power of Maryland manufacturing.
Here is what you can expect:
- No membership and no cost. Just register and show up ready to move the needle for MD manufacturers
- Only manufacturers, never bankers, attorney’s or accountants. Your inbox won’t be loaded on Thursday morning unless you want it to be.
- No solicitation. We are here to learn from each other in an open collaborative environment.
- A brief speaker presentation that will contribute to your business as a manufacturer. I will announce closer to the event.
- FUN! No one has fun like people that make things!
Powered by: MD MEP
Join us for our next event!
Stay tuned for our November collaborative meeting! Date and time will be announced soon!