VIRTUAL LEARNING: HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Points)
Participants will learn about the background of HACCP as a food safety system and how it can be practically applied. The course covers the 5 preliminary steps and 7 HACCP principles which are required by the codex alimentarius. This is hands-on training that will guide you through the steps to develop and implement a science-based HACCP Program for your facility. In addition, best practices and examples will be presented and participants can apply the freshly gained knowledge during practical exercises which show how to apply the HACCP principles and achieve compliance to the requirements.
COURSE COMPLETION COMPETENCIES
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards associated with raw materials and process steps and assign controls
- Determine the likelihood and severity of raw material hazards and process hazards
- Identify critical control points (CCPs) and define critical limits
- Evaluate monitoring and verification procedures for CCPs
The participant will receive a certificate for successful completion of the training after passing the written knowledge test at the end of the training class.
- April 29, 2021 – June 25, 2021
This self-paced training requires between 4-6 hours of actual training time. Each registrant has a maximum of 90 days to complete the course and must be completed by July 27, 2021.
- This training is Virtual
For more information about this course, please contact: